Breaking

News

Thursday, June 13, 2019

PERFECT SAUTE POTATOES






This starter i most often prepare for the breakfast and having a good healthy morning start will lead you a great happy day and as this is my first ever recipe i post on my blog so i'll gonna post different recipes for appetizers and main course too. I hope you all going to try out my recipes and give me some feedback so i'll be motivated to make some great delicious recipes.





This is the basic recipe for preparing saute potatoes. I guess nothing is going to be simplest like this recipe and for those who love appetizers they can prepare some saute potatoes like me and you can see the ingredients and the method of preparing it down below. The key for making it crispy is to use olive oil.





Ingredients:





  • Potatoes 1/2 kg
  • Oil 2 cups
  • Salt according to taste
  • Parsley (Chopped) 1 tbsp




Method:





  • Select medium sized potatoes.
  • Scrub & wash well.
  • Boil the potatoes till half done.
  • Cool & Peel.
  • Cut into diced shape.
  • Heat oil in a frying pan.
  • Shallow fry until light brown,season with salt.
  • Sprinkle with chopped parsley.

3 comments:

  1. mouth watering 👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great and simple recipe to make glad to see its your first post. happy to see your newer post good work! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so much simple and instant recipes I must say good job !!!! 👍

    ReplyDelete

Adbox